Panelists: Paul Hagstrom (hosting), Quinn Dunki, and Carrington Vanston
Topic: Cause the Commodordian Is Keeping Up With You
1961 was all fine and good, but someone has made an accordion out of two Commodore 64s and a bunch of floppy disks.
- Neural net on a C64.
- Minus zero at fourmilab
- OS 2200
- Unisys 2200 Series architecture
- BBC archive on Infocom 1985
- Floppy disk supplier says business is booming. Reuters story. Oct 20, 2022.
- Lotus 1-2-3 for Linux. Tavis Ormandy.
- Lotus 1-2-3 for UNIX ported to Linux (video).
- The Commodordion (video).
- The Commodordion (write-up). Linus Akesson.
- the sixtyforgan
- Compiler Explorer
- Compiler Explorer: ZX Spectrum
- Compiler Explorer: Sega
- Upcoming CHM source code releases
- Previous CHM source code releases
- Kathleen Booth obituary. Inventor of assembly language.
- Assembly language
- Laine Nooney: The Apple II Age (forthcoming book)
- Laine Nooney
- Open Apple podcast #49 (talking with Laine Nooney)
- Teletext on a BBC Micro – Matthew North Music
- Interactive Ceefax Viewer
Retro Computing News:
- Mastodon client for MS-DOS
- Neurons in a dish play Pong (allegedly interesting)
- The Skeptic’s Guide podcast #901 (on whether the Pong-playing neurons are interesting)
- 2FA on a C64
- Turbo Button for modern PCs
- Angry Birds for the Apple II (8-Bit Shack)
- Angry Birds for the Apple II (video)
- Angry Birds for the Apple II (VITNO)
- ISA emulation
Vintage Computer(-related) commercials:
Retro Computing Gift Idea:
- HDD Clicker
- See also: HD Clicker write-up
- a2stream file for this episode: http://yesterbits.com/media/a2s/rcr261.a2stream
- @rcrpodcast on Twitter
- Vintage Computer Forum
- RCR Podcast on Facebook
- Throwback Network
- Throwback Network on Facebook
Intro / Closing Song: Back to Oz by John X
Show audio files hosted by CyberEars
Podcast: Play in new window | Download