Panelists: The regular “How To Retro History of Open Chicken Missile Antics Roundtable” crew.
Host’s Topic: Chicken Missile?
At KansasFest 2016, on July 22, 2016, a crowd of retrocomputing podcasters sat around a table in a room and spoke about KansasFest itself and about our computing histories.
There was one microphone in a big room, so the audio is less refined than it is in our usual episodes, but it should be still comprehensible.
Clockwise, from Ken, the participants were:
- Ken Gagne of Retrocomputing Roundtable, Polygamer, and Indiesider
- Kevin Savetz of Antic: The Atari 8-bit Podcast
- Rob McMullen of Player/Missile
- Michael Mulhern of Retrocomputing Roundtable
- John Leake of RetroMacCast
- Todd George of Chicken Lips Radio
- Charles Mangin of How II
- Jeff Salzman of The History Of Personal Computing
- Quinn Dunki of Open Apple
- Carrington Vanston of Retrocomputing Roundtable and 1MHz
- Paul Hagstrom of Retrocomputing Roundtable and Drop /// Inches
This “megapodcast” recording has appeared at least on the Open Apple feed as well, and might appear in other feeds. Wherever you hear it, it’s the same, so if you’ve heard it before, feel free to skip ahead to RCR Episode 135.
- @rcrpodcast on Twitter
- Vintage Computer Forum
- RCR Podcast on Facebook
- Throwback Network