Panelists: Paul Hagstrom (hosting), Michael Mulhern, and Mike Whalen
Host's Topic: Stock or Tricked-Out? What's your view of expanding vintage machines? Is it better, and is it worth it?
Retro Computing News:
- Geoff Edwards (final host of Starcade) passes away
- Vintage Computer Festival East 9.1
- C64: A Visual Compendium
- PC Jr. History by Michael Brutman
- Who stole the graphics? Board Games meet the computer:
- Aquarius runs Portal? (Not quite)
- 1 BIT Sigma Delta Modulator:
- Michael's 'new' Dick Smith VZ200: It's not an Apple II, it doesn't even run on a 6502
Vintage Computer Commercial:
Retro Computing Gift Idea:
- Paul: Fortran Coloring Book
- Michael: SSG (Amiga) "Reach for the Stars"
- Mike: Casio Databank DBC 600